If you find yourself unexpectedly pregnant, you’re probably worried about what to do. We understand that this is a
terrifying situation for you, and it is important that you know the facts about the safe and effective FDA-approved
abortion pills that you have access to. Mifeprex is the safest abortion pill that is used to terminate unwanted
pregnancies in the first trimester. Here let us learn more about Mifeprex and how to use it for pregnancy termination.
Firstly, Which safety precautions to take before you use Mifeprex?
Precautions are extremely important to take as it helps in preventing any future mishaps that may occur. Thus,
before you plan to buy Mifeprex online, you need to make sure to know the safety precautions. Here we listed a few
- Make sure to use this pill during the early gestation period of up to 8 weeks or 56 days. If you use them beyond 8 weeks of pregnancy, you will likely have an incomplete abortion which can be risky.
- Similar to your gestation period, your age to use these pills should be between 18 to 35 years old.
- You should have a healthy medical history before using this medicine. Do not use this pill if you have undetected abdominal growth, severe adrenal gland problems, bleeding problems, certain blood disorders, or an ectopic pregnancy.
- You don’t need a specific diet plan to use this pill. However, do not consume grapefruit juice as it can lead to heavy bleeding post-medical abortion.
- Reduce your consumption of alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.
- Do not drive or use heavy machines throughout the procedure. Similarly, do not engage in any activities that involve a high level of physical intensity or concentration.
How to use Mifeprex pills?
Medical abortion requires the use of two abortion pills, Mifeprex (Mifepristone) and Misoprostol pills. These are safe and effective FDA-approved abortion pills that many women use by themselves. First, you need to take Mifeprex with an oral administration and then you can take Misoprostol pills.
Take a single dose of this pill with a glass of water. Swallow this whole without chewing or breaking it. If you feel to puke within 30 minutes after taking this pill then we recommend you to take them again.
Remember not to take the second pill, Misoprostol, immediately after taking Mifeprex. It can reduce the effectiveness of Mifeprex pills, causing serious health problems.
Mifeprex works by preventing the production of a natural pregnancy hormone (progesterone), which is required for the continuation of your pregnancy. The pill will halt the development of your fetus.
This treatment is likely to cause bleeding and cramping. Symptoms usually indicate that the pills are working. In contrast to other medical procedures, you may have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness or dizziness, and mild to moderate fever. These side effects are manageable with medical assistance. If any of the side effects persist, get immediate treatment.
How to recover safely from post-medical abortion effects?
As we previously said, the symptoms associated with Mifeprex pills are treatable and they fade away on their own. However, you can do some healing activities to increase your recovery.
To treat bleeding from Mifeprex, you need to gather a great supply of maxi sanitary pads. Bleeding these days could be severe and it can cause extreme cramps, so for this carry a heating pad or warm water bottle with you. Place this heating pad around your lower abdomen area for some warmth. Placing something warm could reduce cramps.
Along with that, body oils could be great to give relief. Massage this oil in a clockwise motion around your lower belly part for a couple of minutes. You can do the same with your other body parts.
To make the recovery process even easier by having a great amount of sleep and healthy food consumption. You can eat food that is rich in iron and vitamin C. Eggs, beans, meat as well as green vegetables are great sources of iron. Similarly, you can add tomatoes and broccoli to your diet as they are high in vitamin C.
Medical abortion with the Mifeprex pill is a safe procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. Just makes sure to follow all the safety precautions, a proper dosage method, and post-recovery tips to make this process even safer.