If you are outliving with the distress of unexpected pregnancy, then you do not need to worry as there is a great solution for the termination of the unexpected pregnancy up to 56 days of gestation with the help of an abortion pill called MTP Kit.
It helps in terminating early-stage pregnancy without involving any surgical interventions. So women who choose to terminate an undesired pregnancy with affluence by maintaining privacy can easily make use of abortion pills after having a proper consultation with a medical practitioner
How to confirm your pregnancy
For most women, the initial sign of pregnancy is missing their period. It is important to have a pregnancy test quickly after you have missed your period. Your child’s most essential structures and organs develop in the initial few weeks of pregnancy. The sooner you confirm your pregnancy the quick you can take the steps to care properly and secure your baby’s health.
Many women have a concern about how long does the process take
After confirming the pregnancy you can choose medical abortion to terminate the pregnancy if your gestation period is within 8 weeks. After taking the abortion pill as said you may observe bleeding and the whole process may take about 15 days to complete. however, you may observe spotting for a few days.
What to know about abortion pill Compositions:
MTP Kit comprises of 2 tables which are;
- Mifepristone 200 mg
- Misoprostol 800 mcg (200 mcg each)
Why should you buy abortion pills online and what are its various uses:
It is usually used for the treatment of a condition such as;
- Pregnancy termination/ Abortion: its primary use is for termination of the undesired or unwanted pregnancy before completion of 56 days of pregnancy. In some cases, it may be used for up to 10 weeks.
- Producing Labor: It is used to induce labor in case of the destruction of a fetus.
- Producing Menses: It is used to persuade menses in some cases.
- Others: This kit is also used to cure some other conditions such as breast cancer, meningioma, duodenal and gastric ulcer.
What is the Dosage of abortion pills:
Mifepristone and Misoprostol are available in the tablet form so it is required to be taken orally by mouth. The primary tablet Mifepristone 200 mg is required to be consumed on the first day and the secondary tablet Misoprostol 800 mcg can be consumed within 1-2 days after taking the Mifepristone. The secondary pill can be consumed in 2 ways, one is buccal i.e. by placing 2 tablets each in the cheek pouches for about ½ hour and then gulping the remaining substance with water. And the other method is by inserting the pills in the vaginal area.
After the completion of 2 to 24 hours of taking the dosage, you may experience contractions, vaginal bleeding, nausea, etc. Vaginal spotting or bleeding generally lasts for about 9- 16 days, however, in some cases bleeding may also last for one month.
After completion of the abortion procedure, you have to go for an ultrasound test within 7-14 days to ratify that the pregnancy has concluded positively.
What are the negative effects of MTP Kit:
Before you Order MTP Kit Online you should know about the negative effects linked with the abortion medicines;
- Abdominal pain
- Extreme Tiredness
- Severe cramping
- Pain in legs
- Loss of Appetite
- Heavy vaginal bleeding and uterine bleeding
- Abdominal cramps, etc.
Some possible hypersensitive reactions towards this medicine are breathlessness, rashes, itching, hives, swelling of the face, eyes, lips, tongue, or mouth, etc.
Prevent from taking MTP Kit if you have the following problems:
You are not supposed to take the tablet if you have the following problems:
- Allergy: If you have hypersensitivity towards the ingredients present in the medicine.
- Ectopic pregnancy: In case if you have an ectopic pregnancy, where the impregnation occurs in the external part of the uterus.
- Women exceeding 35 years or more: Women should not be above 35 years of age.
- Asthma: The use of abortion pills are restricted in patients with a history of asthma.
- IUD: Women should not take abortion pills if they have an intrauterine device (IUDs) installed.
- Clotting/ Bleeding disorder: In cases of clotting or bleeding disorders this medicine is restricted.
- Kidney or Liver Disease: Women with severe liver or kidney disorders should not take this medicine.