Using abortion pills for the termination of pregnancy is a trusted method and it is been medically approved. The method is in use for since last two decades in the USA and that lead to 40% of all abortion performed from then being medication abortions.
Women prefer this method because it is affordable and highly effective with 98% of success for termination of pregnancy at less than 8 weeks of gestation. Nowadays women can Buy Mtp Kit Online to do their abortion.
Who can use abortion pills?
Women with undesired pregnancy under 56 days can use abortion pills. The fetus had to be located inside the uterus for abortion pills to be effective.
The abortion pills Mifepristone and Misoprostol acts inside the uterus and stops the fetus growth and remove it from the body. When the pregnancy is located in a fallopian tube the pills should not be used in that case.
Why use abortion pills?
Termination of pregnancy with abortion pills is an easy and proven process, following the right direction and taking the proper doses gives amazing results.
- It can be done at home and women can choose people around them while going through the process.
- This is a non-invasive process and has a lesser risk of infection as there are no medical instruments that are used during this process.
- This process does not require anaesthesia and can be done by women themselves without the direct involvement of a medical practitioner going through the process.
What are the possible side effects?
The abortion pills cause temporary side effects like headache, diarrhoea, vomiting, feeling of nausea, back pain, abdominal pain, fever and chills etc. These are all short-term symptoms and reduced with time and can also be easily treated with common over the counter medication.
The abortion pills do not cause any permanent Side Effects or harm the health any in any permanent way.
Do abortion pills affect fertility?
Medication abortion does not affect the fertility or reproductive health of women. This is why it is advised that sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least 2 weeks after abortion while you are bleeding. It is ideal to wait until women get their next regular menstrual cycle. If you are indulging in sexual activity and do not want to get pregnant soon enough you should use protection.
What are the precautions to be observed?
Abortion is a safe and effective protein it is also proven as millions of women had a successful abortion in the last two decades using abortion pills. Some precautions need to be observed to make sure that everything goes well; these are described below.
- Used sanitary napkins instead of things like menstrual cups and tampons which need to be inserted inside the vagina and may lead to the infection during this process.
- Share all your medical history and current medication with the doctor while taking your prescription.
- Remove intrauterine devices and avoid travel, smoking, drinking alcohol and heavy physical exercises.
- Eat a healthy nutrition diet.
- If you are allergic to any of the contains the abortion field or similar medicine you should avoid taking medication abortion pills.